116 properties SOLD in Black Forest by Jill Wehrs
This handsome, wide fronted Bungalow, circa 1925, is well presented and very livable as is, but just oozes potential for those looking to extend and enhance to their own taste. Located in a terrific, tree lined street with house-proud and friendly neighbours the home is close to tram, train and bus transport and an easy walk to popular Black Forest Primary School.
Displaying very pleasing street appeal and an impressive 16.15m frontage, room sizes are generous and are currently disposed as:
– broad & welcoming front verandah
– wide entry foyer with decorative arch
– three well proportioned rooms each with built-in robes
– central sitting / dining room
– very neat bathroom (well positioned for a future ensuite)
– original retro style kitchen /meals with double sink and plenty of storage
– additional good sized bedroom with built-in & dresser
– rear foyer/study
– large laundry with tub
– separate WC
– covered outside entertaining area
The allotment is established, light filled and securely fenced and includes:
– a double length, garage / workshop with power & light, windows, side entry and roller door
– extra carport
– garden utility shed
– mature fruit trees
– provision for a vegetable garden
– an enclosed chicken run
Character features such as polished Baltic pine flooring, battened ceilings and picture rails have been retained and valuable extras include four air conditioning units, quality built-ins, a 16 panel solar power system, exterior awnings and a rainwater tank.
A comfortable character home with exciting opportunity to value add in an outstanding location.
Council / City of Unley
Zoning / Residential B350
Council Rates / $1634.75 per annum
SA Water / $71.60 Water Supply Charge & $159.67 Sewer per quarter plus Water Usage
Year Built / 1925
House Size / 135m²
Land Size / 689m²
Certificate of Title / Volume 5840 Folio 871
Disclaimer – The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction the Form 1 – Vendor Statement may be viewed at the office of Cocks Auld Real Estate from 3 business days prior to auction and at the auction 30 minutes prior to commencement.